Try to find the spot where the photographer was standing.
This particular Gulfdawn was a T2-SE-A1 tanker constructed by Sun Shipbuilding in 1943. T2 tankers were the tanker equivalent of Victory Ships. Originally launched as San Antonio, operated by Gulf Oil Co. during the war, and then renamed Gulfdawn in 1947. It was sold to a Monrovia-registered operator in 1958 and eventually scrapped in 1966.