Try to find the spot where the photographer was standing.
This is he second SMY Hohenzollern was built by AG Vulcan Stettin, it was 120 m long, 14 m wide and 5.6 m deep, with 9,588 hp. It was in use as Imperial Yacht and aviso from 1893 to July 1914. From 1894 to 1914, with the exception of 1906, Emperor Wilhelm II used it on his annual prolonged Nordlandfahrt trips to Norway. In total he spent over four years on board.