Key Arts and Crafts illuminated manuscript. Published on completion by William Hay in Edinburgh. From 1890 Traquair leased dedicated studio space in the Dean Studio, a disused church (a gap site since the 1950s) next to Drumsheugh Swimming Baths in Lynedoch Place, where her major manuscripts, including ‘Sonnets from the Portuguese’ were created, between 1892 and January 1897.
Owner: National Library of Scotland
Source: Flickr Commons