Strathpine, Queensland, Australia
From the left: Janet Buchanan (1870-1895); Mary Buchanan, later Day (1875-1938); James Mains Crawford (1810-1905); Catherine (Kate) Crawford, nee Buchanan (1868-1932); James Buchanan, Jr. (1866-1922); James Buchanan Sr. (1823-1906); Frederick Charles Hosier (1858-1897); Margaret (Mag) Hosier, nee Buchanan (1864-1945)
James Sr. opened the Clyde Hotel in Strathpine in August 1874, continuing as the licensee until 1901. The Clyde Hotel stood on the site of today's Four Mile Creek Hotel.
View this image at the State Library of Queensland: hdl.handle.net/10462/QMBC/deriv/106
Information about State Library of Queensland’s collection: pictureqld.slq.qld.gov.au/
Owner: State Library of Queensland, Australia
Source: Flickr Commons