Cairns, Queensland, Australia
The first St John's Church of England located in Abbott Street was destroyed by a cyclone in 1920. The foundation stone of the new church was set on the 27 June 1926 and the building was formally dedicated on the 23 January 1927.
View this image at the State Library of Queensland: hdl.handle.net/10462/deriv/199297
Information about State Library of Queensland’s collection: pictureqld.slq.qld.gov.au/
Owner: State Library of Queensland, Australia
Source: Flickr Commons