1972 copy of an 1837 plan of 'Diseronca' (now Deseronto, Ontario), surveyed by G.J. Clapp on August 26th, 1837. The plan is Plan 43 of the plans registered in the Hastings County Registry. This copy is held by the Community Archives of Belleville and Hastings County.
The north-south streets shown on the right side of the map are, from right to left, First Street, Second Street, Third Street and Fourth Street. Near the end of Fourth Street a wharf is marked on the map. This is Culbertson's Wharf.
Owner: Deseronto Archives
Source: Flickr Commons