Try to find the spot where the photographer was standing.
Looks splendid enough to be a Cathedral !!
Thanks! The library building was in fact originally the home of the First Baptist Church of Beaumont. In 1923, when the church needed a larger space, Captain W. C. Tyrrell purchased this building from them and donated it to the city for use as its first public library.